Fine Gray Sea Salt
- Fine gray sea salt from Guérande starts out as coarse gray sea salt from Guérande.
- Coarse gray sea salt is hand gathered, and dried in a special oven at a very low temperature so all of its qualities remain intact. It's then ground into fine sea salt on stones, in the traditional manner used for centuries.
- Contains less sodium chloride--95% vs. 99.9% in ordinary processed salt
- Contains trace minerals vital to healthy cell function
- Great for use in neti pots--one quarter teaspoon per pot of warm water, please!