Coarse Gray Sea Salt
- Also known as Sel Gris, French Grey Sea Salt, and Celtic Sea Salt
- Pure, unprocessed, hand gathered French sea salt from the renowned Guerande Salt Ponds, in Brittany, France. These millennial salt fields are registered as a National Treasure in France
- Naturally high in iodine with no need for added chemical iodine like ordinary "iodized" table salt
- Contains less sodium chloride--95% vs. 99.9% in ordinary processed salt
- Contains trace minerals-- iodine, calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, manganese, zinc and iron-- all vital to healthy cell function (please see analysis information)
- Ancestral methods are used: gathered by hand from the renowned Salt Ponds of Guérande, Our salt is never touched by metal; only wooden implements are used
French Gray Salt is a staple in my house. It part of my fave dessert sprinkled on a spoonful of Nutella accompanied by a glass of Cabernet.
Great for steaks.
What salt should have always tasted like.
I try to avoid salt but know I needed some. This has EXCELLENT flavor. I also like that is doesn't make me swell like a puffer fish!!! Lol